Camping is available for all Weekend Camping ticket holders on the grounds of the festival site. Campsite opens Saturday 4th at 9am and closes Monday 6th at 1pm. Only Weekend Camping ticket holders will be admitted to the campsite.
Note that a dedicated camping/parking area for people with disabilities is available; only vehicles showing a HSE issued blue Disability car badge will be permitted access to the Disabled campsite.
- No entry to the campsite without a Weekend Camping ticket/wristband
- Limited amount of drink allowed in the campsite: 24cans of beer OR 1 750ml bottle of wine OR 1 750 ml bottle of spirits per person.
- No glass is permitted - any glass bottles need to be decanted into non glass containers.
- No drink allowed from the campsite to the festival site
- No Fires allowed in the campsite
- No Gas Canisters allowed
- No Barbecues allowed
- Patrons may be subject to search on entry re glass etc.
- Don’t leave valuables unguarded – we are not responsible for loss or damage to any property
- Please respect the site and comply with stewards
- Please use the litter bins provided
- Please take your tent home with you
- And most importantly, have a great time